ARE YOU A PAYMENT PROCESSING ISO?
You were referred to this page to review and agree to the following:
Thank you for reaching out to Point of Success. There are a few items that may need clarification when answering your inquiry. Please copy the text of this page to the email form below and address the following numbered statements below. Your response will be sent to email@example.com.
If your client would like to process through the Point of Success software, NETePay is required. This will be billed to the merchant directly. Click HERE to be directed to the Datacap website.
- We require that any changes to a Point of Success customer’s file will need to be requested and or confirmed by the owner of the software by either a verbal or written authorization. Agree or Disagree.
- The processor will provide a complete VAR sheet? (The specific information required on the VAR sheet is dependent on which platform you are using.) Agree or Disagree?
- Will the processor be staging the file and providing a deployment ID? (To process through Point of Success, Inborne Technology will need to stage the file and provide the deployment ID.) Agree or Disagree?
- The Processor will be providing the credit card devices. Agree or Disagree?
- NETePay can be purchased through Inborne Technology. The cost is $39 for the first lane and $19 each additional lane monthly. Agree or Disagree.
- A Point of Success NETePay Connector is also required. The cost is $29 per month. Agree or Disagree.
- NETePay not purchased from Point of Success will be charged $149.00 an hour for installation and training. The installation can take up to two hours depending on the connection speed and if the credit card devices are programmed correctly by your processing company. Agree or Disagree.
- We cannot guarantee that the devices provided by your processing company will fully integrate. We have partnerships set up with certain processing companies that have gone through full integration testing that we can guarantee. Your other option is to have your client process independently from the Point of Success software. The client would use a standalone terminal in this instance. Agree or Disagree.
- Troubleshooting or additional technical support for all ISO-related issues is billed at $149 per hour for setup and the merchant must be on a monthly support contract with Inborne Technology. Agree or Disagree?