Process Credit Cards and Gift Cards Inside Point of Success
With Point of Success you can use the credit card processor of your choice. Select the processor that’s best for your business – Point of Success POSPay is our recommended processor and we also support FIS Worldpay.
No More Terminals!
Credit card sales are easier when your POS system has built-in credit card support. When you process credit cards in Point of Success, every computer on your network can be a credit card terminal. Credit card processing in Point of Success offers these advantages:
- EMV chip compatible devices read card-present data
- Require the last four digits of the credit card number to be keyed to reduce exposure to counterfeit cards
- Verify cardholder address and validate card ID numbers to reduce fraudulent transactions and charge-backs
- Preauthorize charges, then include tips in a follow-up transaction
- Uses safe, encrypted Internet communication
Credit Card Data Security, PCI Compliance and PA-DSS Validation
Companies who accept credit card payments must be compliant with all applicable PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) requirements. This includes using validated payment processing software, securing computers and the network where the software is used, and taking other measures to ensure a secure credit card data environment.
Point of Success Version 3.5 and above uses out-of-scope credit card processing technology. More information is available on the PCI Security Standards Council web site at https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/.