No Route to Host Error When Closing Business Day
This error can occur on computers with no connection to a network. To resolve this error install the Microsoft Loopback Adapter. This functions as a virtual network device.
- In the host operating system, right-click My Computer, and then select Properties. Depending on the style of the start menu, My Computer may be located in the Start menu.
- In the System Properties dialog box, on the Hardware tab, click Add Hardware Wizard.
- In the Add Hardware dialog box, click Next.
- When the Is the hardware connected? dialog box appears, click Yes, I have already connected the hardware, and then click Next.
- In the Installed hardware list, click Add a new hardware device, and then click Next.
- In the What do you want the wizard to do? list, click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), and then click Next.
- In the Common hardware types list, click Network adapters, and then click Next.
- In the Manufacturer list, click Microsoft.
- In the Network Adapter list, click Microsoft Loopback Adapter, and then click Next twice.
- If a message about driver signing appears, click Continue Anyway.
- In the Completing the Add Hardware Wizard dialog box, click Finish, and then click OK.